Jen Straus is a San Francisco based food stylist who:
- has 18 years of food styling experience.
- received her BFA in Photography and Ceramics from Miami University and graduated with honors from the California Culinary Academy.
- is a former ice cream scooper, coffeehouse cook, assistant buyer of beautifully-packaged foods for Williams-Sonoma, line cook for several swanky San Francisco restaurants and caterer of grand events.
- has traveled extensively, immersing herself in the culinary cultures of Portugal, Italy, India, Brazil and beyond.
- values personal relationships with family, friends, colleagues and clients.
- loves her profession: the creation of beautiful composition with intention to cause sensations of desire.